We are always looking for qualified professionals. To request information regarding other opportunities, please contact: HR.StoneCareofArizona@gmail.com
Natural Stone Care Technician
Stone Care of Arizona LLC uses the latest innovations to restore, beautify and maintain Marble, Granite, Limestone, Travertine, Engineered stone and Tile & Grout floors and surfaces. We are IICRC Certified cleaning professionals who hire other professionals with a passion for learning and improving their skills. Customer Service is paramount with us, so if you are a professional Natural Stone Care Technician with cleaning, grinding, honing, sealing and polishing experience and would like to belong to a company that cares about your personal success as much as our own, we invite you to contact us.
Responsible for extending phenomenal customer service. Providing expert cleaning, grinding, honing, sealing and polishing natural stone services. Professional tile and grout cleaning, and maintenance.
Major Areas of Accountability
- Clean, polish and seal stone floors, countertops and other natural stone surfaces.
- Cleaning and color sealing grout of ceramic and porcelain tile floors and showers.
- Protect all secondary surfaces.
- General cleanup and minor maintenance as requested.
Knowledge and Skill Required
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must be able to pass random drug test.
- Clean driving record.
- Exceptional Customer Service with professionalism and a positive attitude
- Background in working with natural stone such as marble, granite, travertine, etc.
- Background in working with tile, stone floors, walls and fixtures.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working on natural stone floors.
- Strong attention to detail and cleanliness. Must be meticulous and organized.
- The ability to work independently with little to no supervision.
- A reliable work ethic, honest and on time.
- Trainable; able to follow specific instructions.
- Able to lift heavy equipment (75 lbs.).
- Available weekdays and evenings, Saturdays – No work on Sunday.
- Must be willing to master the trade and pursue certification.
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacation after one year of service
- Three (3) Paid holidays
- Bonuses and other spiffs
- Fuel Reimbursement for transportation to and from work based on residence location